Thursday, May 31, 2012

Where I Stand

I've been thinking a lot lately about changing up my workout routine.  I was amazed how great I felt after a nature walk with Amy on Sunday.  I had energy that I haven't had in awhile and I felt good about myself and where I stood at that time.  I got myself out of the habit of taking long walks and didn't realize how much I missed it until I went again.  If you ignore what your body is asking you to do (like exercise)  you also miss out on things like this....






Wild Flowers


Sister time!


Sunshine, shade trees and peaceful quiet of the morning.


I think this should become something on my agenda every weekend AND through the week! 

Photo Challenge:  Something Old

My baby picture!  I'm not saying I'm old.... but its the oldest picture I could find right now.


For next week:  Something New!



What are some things you would love to do more?





No comments:

Post a Comment