Well...it's September 1st. Although lots of good things come in September, the big bummer about it is that summer is pretty much over. So, before I get too sad about the end of the best season of the year, I'm going to highlight some awesome things that happened this summer!
1. Summer started with a fantastic sister-date to a comedy club.
2. I bowled it up with some friends...although I could never get a strike when I needed it!
3. I had a great time at my cousin's wedding.
4. We celebrated for Ashley's bridal shower.
5. I did all kinds of fun crafts (like this one) with one of my favorite people on Earth.
6. I met one of my running goals--a 5K with no walking! (Not sure if I'm ready for the world to see the hot mess I was after this one...so no picture for now, haha) And...decided to make my next goal a half marathon.
7. I played some softball, got quite dirty, and laughed...a lot! First place season!
8. We did a whole bunch of cooking (New Recipe Night rocks!)...and sometimes the failures were the most fun!
9. We celebrated some more wedding stuff with Ashley's bachelorette party.
Wow...that was a busy three months! Now, the final weekend of summer is upon us. Make it a great one! I know I will...