It has been a pretty big year for the both of us, so we thought it would be fun to take some time to look back at all the awesome things we did this year.
- Amy made the offer on her house, and it was accepted! Then, the waiting game began.
- Matt and Ashley moved into their very first house!
- We went to a pretty awesome food tasting for Ashley and Matt's wedding reception.
- Crafting for our friend Amanda's wedding began. LOTS of flower balls were made!
- Amy did a lot of fun things with Amanda, including a Blackhawks game, bridal shower #1, and the first 5K of the year!
- Amy and Matt (the BIL) went to our first rooftop Cubs game!
- Our good friends Amanda and Brian got married! Amy was lucky enough to be a member of the bridal party for this awesome day.
- Amy's 4th year teaching came to an end.
- We celebrated Ashley's birthday.
- We had a great time at Ashley's bridal shower.
|Thanks to the lovely bridesmaid Monika for this picture of the tough-girl bride.|
- Amy ran another 5K.
- Ashley's Bachelorette Party was definitely a highlight of this month!
- ...Unless you count the fact that we started this blog! :)
- Ashley and Matt got married! It was fairly awesome, and more than a little deserving of a thumbs-up!
- As if that wasn't enough excitement, we met one of our favorite singers.
- Amy went on her dream trip to New York City!
- Amy ran another 5K and set a major PR. (Think this girl likes to run?)
- We celebrated Thanksgiving.
- Amy ran her first half marathon.
- Amy completed her masters degree.
- Ashley and Matt hosted Christmas at their house for the first time.
Looking back on 2011, we are in awe of how fortunate we were to have all these amazing experiences! What was your most amazing experience of 2011?
Here's to an equally excellent (if not BETTER) 2012!