Monday, December 26, 2011

Spaces: Merry Christmas 2011!

We hope you all had a festive and fun holiday!  Amy and I sure did.  On Christmas Eve, we get together at our parents' house for a celebration with my mom's family.  It's always a very special time because the family keeps growing, and the space doesn't get much bigger to accommodate us.  It's a tight-fitting gathering, but that just makes it more memorable for us. 

On Christmas day, Matt and I hosted a gathering mixing some of his family and mine as well.  Amy and I put together the day, and her help was greatly appreciated.  It went mostly glitch-free, and the guests seemed to enjoy themselves. 

I (Ashley) received a new camera for Christmas, therefore Christmas day was full of picture taking.

Amy got a new Kindle reader for Christmas and tried it out before our guests arrived.

Annual "sister" Christmas picture


Matt and I on Christmas morning

Our table setup

Table 2 set up

Amy and our mom looking through store ads to discover any good after-Christmas sales

Mom and I with the load of food we served
                                           


Until next time.............

No comments:

Post a Comment