Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December!

Hello Readers!  Ashley here,

November 2011 has come and gone, and is now leaving us the hustle and bustle of the holiday season!  Our shopping is underway, gifts are wrapped leaving us no choice but to put up our Christmas tree for the first time in our new house leaving us plenty of time to enjoy it!  

Matt and I started with this process on Sunday with the brand new tree.  Here is what we had prior to beginning. 

                                                  Finished product put up still needing to be decorated.

and its complete! 


You all will probably see this tree and some more accessories once our twice more this month. 
I will be participating in a daily photo challenge that Amy found for me on Pinterest but the original idea is from this site.  I love photography and even though I don't have a fancy expensive camera or great lights and props, I think I will really enjoy this challenge!
Instead of posting daily I will combine my photos and post them once a week.  I will fill in the day number and theme of the photo. 

Here is Day #1 which was "Something Red" and this is what I took.  A closeup of a red rose.





No comments:

Post a Comment