Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Stuff: Fitness Survey

Happy Tuesday!  I am in this weird post-half marathon mental place, so when I saw this fitness survey on Carrots 'n Cake, I thought it would be good for me to do and get me back in gear.  :)

Five Fitness Things I Can't Live Without
1. My Runkeeper App on my phone

2. Races (this is abundantly clear now that I seem to find excuses NOT to run that I never found before)

3. My compression jacket with thumb holes from Old Navy

4. Hip stretches

5. Music

Most embarassing song I listen to while working out
When my BIL made me an amazing playlist for my half marathon, I made a special request for the Glee version of "Hey Soul Sister."  I ADORE it...strange.

Favorite pre-workout snack or meal
Oatmeal squares with a little almond milk and a banana...the recipe for a great long run.

On my fitness bucket list...
  • Try a spin class
  • Join a rec. volleyball league
  • Run a sub-2:00 half marathon
Must-have Tech Tools
Right now, I'm not very techie when it comes to fitness.  I NEED my Runkeeper App and iPod...but would love a Garmin (did ya hear that Santa?)

Top Fitness Gear
  • Spibelt
  • Asics running shoes
  • Features socks
Motivational Mantra
"You are capable of doing and becoming more than you realize."  Thanks Pinterest!

Favorite Cardio Exercise
Distance running...hands down.

Favorite Strength Moves
  • Planks
  • Crunches on the ball
  • Tricep dips
  • Plie squats
Thanks for putting up with my survey!  Feel free to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment