Five Fitness Things I Can't Live Without
1. My Runkeeper App on my phone
2. Races (this is abundantly clear now that I seem to find excuses NOT to run that I never found before)
3. My compression jacket with thumb holes from Old Navy
4. Hip stretches
Most embarassing song I listen to while working out
When my BIL made me an amazing playlist for my half marathon, I made a special request for the Glee version of "Hey Soul Sister." I ADORE it...strange.
Favorite pre-workout snack or meal
Oatmeal squares with a little almond milk and a banana...the recipe for a great long run.
On my fitness bucket list...
- Try a spin class
- Join a rec. volleyball league
- Run a sub-2:00 half marathon
Right now, I'm not very techie when it comes to fitness. I NEED my Runkeeper App and iPod...but would love a Garmin (did ya hear that Santa?)
Top Fitness Gear
- Asics running shoes
- Features socks
"You are capable of doing and becoming more than you realize." Thanks Pinterest!
Favorite Cardio Exercise
Distance running...hands down.
Favorite Strength Moves
- Crunches on the ball
- Tricep dips
- Plie squats