Wednesday, November 30, 2011

End of the Thankful Challenge

It's already the last day of November!  If you've been following along, we've been completing Tina's idea for the Thankful Challenge by blogging one thing every day we are thankful for.  Today, on the last day of the challenge, we are going to post the NUMBER ONE thing we are most thankful for!

Amy's up first:  Today, and every day, I am thankful for my family.  Although this one is sort of recycled, since I've already recognized my sister (twice) and parents, I can't say enough how thankful I am for them.  They support me in all that I do, make me smile, make me laugh, and make me feel like an amazing person, even when I might not act like it.  So, mom, dad, sister, and brother-in-law...you guys are the best!

Ashley's Turn:  I can't believe it is the end of November already!  Along with being thankful for the month of November for encouraging me to recognize all I am thankful for, I am most thankful for my family!  I am fortunate enough to have a few different families, as now I am part of Matt's, and Matt and I have formed our own little mini fam.  Family is one thing that is always there-- friends come and go, things come and go, but one thing that won't is family, and for that I am fortunate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment