Sunday, February 5, 2012

Check It Off the To-Do List!

I've said it once, and I'll say it again...my sister rocks.

I'm a pretty independent person, but there are some things I just can't get accomplished on my own.  This weekend, I really wanted to get a couple of just such things checked off my to-do list, so Ashley was kind enough to come over and give me a helping hand.

This was the state of my living room as of yesterday morning.  Pretty boring.  I'm hosting a baby shower for my good friend in a couple of weeks, and I wanted to pretty this place up!  Plus, the art I got for Christmas has been sitting on my floor for two months now...time to put 'er up!

The spacing was complicated, which is where Ashley came in.  She helped eyeball it...

...and was great at helping me remember numbers as I measured. :)

I am loving the finished product!  (Sorry for the glare...working on learning to take pics with the new phone.)  So far, they have not fallen off the wall.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Thanks again for the help, sis!  I am one lucky girl.

Did anyone knock some good stuff off the to-do list this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. That looks fantastic! I'm horrible at centering/measuring pictures haha

    ReplyDelete