I plan to enroll in a beginner's photo course once my camera is purchased.
Another must-have is a portfolio. Some things I have on the list to add to my future portfolio are...
A photo (or gallery of photos) including-
- Maternity/ Birth Announcements
- Newborn/ Children
- Family (including kids and pets)
- Famous monuments or landmarks
- Sunrise/sunset using shadows
- Animals (specifically a pack of wild horses)
- Memorable Reunion (parent/child, Army/Miltary family, spouse, sibling)
I have many more ideas but that will all come with time.
Here are some more of my photos I'm proud of!
One of my favorite shots of nature...If animals could talk, what would this goose be saying...
Amy's Photo Challenge: Something that reminds you of High School
Well here is one of my group of friends and I when we were actually in High School...
and I have a few more photos that I'd like to share
Uh...ok...that description made me cry. How about for next week...a photo that shows one of your favorite ways to spend your free time?
Until next time: Who do you turn to for motivation?