Sunday, February 26, 2012

Random Sister Facts

This weekend, we went on a lovely sister date to see The Vow.  Of course, we forgot to take pictures.  Afterward, we went back to Ashley and Matt's house and chatted about a bunch of random things we did as kids.  So, I figured this would be a good time to post some random stuff you might not know about us!

1. When we were little, people thought we were twins.  Not sure why though.

2. We love country music.  We get it from our dad.

3. This picture shows a RARE occasion when Ashley has let me play with her hair.  Generally, these situations involve her squirming away and taking out whatever I did to her hair only minutes later.  This may or may not have something to do with the time I tried to pluck her eyebrows and got some skin...oops.


4. We are on a never-ending quest to find a set of clown salt-and-pepper shakers at an antique store that make us laugh every time.  How's that for random?

5. We find it rather hilarious to pose like we had to in our first-day-of-school pictures as kids.  We do this often.  And it does not get old...at least to us.

6. Ashley has some mad skills at rapping like M.I.A., and it makes Amy laugh every time she hears the song.

7. We will take just about any opportunity to take a rockstar picture at a special event.

Bridal showers included.
8. We like to hide random, rather ugly objects among each other's stuff in order to get rid of them.  A certain snowman sweatshirt comes to mind.  Our mom is generally the mastermind behind this plan.

9. We rarely fight.  This is rather shocking if you knew my sister's temper.  :)

10. We like to sing...obnoxiously.  I'm sure Matt greatly appreciates this.


Your turn!  Tell us something random about you!




1 comment:

  1. You girls are so cute! I like to sing at the top of my lungs too, so I'd be belting it right there with you ;)

    ReplyDelete