Needless to say, I'm panicing a little. Enter kinesiology tape.
If you know anything about shin splints or kinesiology tape, you probably already know that I was panicking a lot. Because it took me until I sat down to write this post -- a good two hours after said shins were taped -- to realize that I had taped them completely backwards.
|Much better. Hope this helps!|
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Oat bran with ground flax, almonds, and banana. I was super hungry before lunch. Lesson learned: Peanut butter truly IS required for a good breakfast!
2. How much water do you drink a day?
Definitely not enough. I would say probably anywhere between 2 1/2 and 4 glasses.
3. What is your current favorite workout?
I am strangly loving tempo runs these days.
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
Between 1800 and 2200.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
I looove PB on toast. I count this as healthy since I'm addicted to organic PB. I also like cottage cheese with oats.
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Really into egg scrambles these days. But the typical is some sort of main dish/sandwich/wrap with fruit and a little something sweet, like a kashi bar.
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
Not sure I have a least favorite. Although leg workouts have been boring me lately.
9. What are your "bad" food cravings?
Pretzels dipped in frosting...eek!
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Multi-vitamin every morning.
11. How often do you eat out?
I'd say about 2-3 times a week.
12. Do you eat fast food?
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
If you've ever read this blog...you know the answer to that one. I have the best one ever.
14. Do you have a gym membership?
No, but this will likely change, and soon. I am really missing spin classes.
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
16. Do you have a "cheat" day?
Not really. I give myself an extra 100 calories on long run days, but don't usually use them.
17. Do you have a workout buddy?
Currently, no. But can't wait to change that! :)
18. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
My confidence has skyrocketed, and I feel a lot better in general.
19. What is the last healthy thing you did?
Didn't eat meat today. :) Rocking this new year's goal!
Your turn! Answer some of these questions!
Any advice for my shin splints? I would soooo appreciate it!