Being a sister is....
- Never worrying about not having a friend because you always will.
- Kind of like a live in memory book... if I've forgotten, chances are she's remembered.
- Someone who doesn't think you're weird because she probably has some of the same querks as you do...
- It's an easy shoe in for choosing the maid of honor in your wedding, and knowing she will do a good job with her duties.
- A sister is motivation
- A go to person
- Someone you are able to laugh with about stupid things (like flipping off the couch) when we were kids in the house while trying not to get caught by our parents.
- Like a mirror image of yourself even if you're as different as hamburgers and hot dogs...
- A built in cheerleader.... even when its cold and rainy out.
- Someone that will (almost) always forgive you after a fight
shes more than likely going to remind me = )
This week roles have reversed... if you noticed last week I didn't have a photo challenge
so....my challenge to Amy is to : Give me a challenge for next week. = )
Ok next weeks challenge is: Something you didn't expect.