Sunday, May 6, 2012

This or That

Is it strange that I find this to be the start of the most lovely Sunday morning?

Of course, it's lovely because blogging is involved.  Were these gadgets on to do school work, I would certainly change my tune.  But, this morning, the windows are open, the birds are singing, the coffee is--well, unfortunately, was--delish...might as well do a survey!  :)

Got this one this morning from Katie over at Peace, Love, and Oats.

Coke or Pepsi?
Amy: I'm not terribly picky about this, but Diet Coke I would say is the way to go.  I will say that McDonald's Diet Coke is pretty much the most amazing thing on Earth...what do they do that makes it soooo gooood?

Ashley:  Coke for sure!  I'm with Amy voting McDonalds to be the best.

Lemonade or fruit punch?
Amy: I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of either, but I'd probably go with lemonade.  Fruit punch is a little too sweet for me.

Ashley: My answer would be very simular to Amy's,  Lemonade.

Caramel apple or cotton candy?
Amy: Caramel apple, for sure.

Ashley:  No thank-you on both. 

Butterfinger or Snickers?
Amy: Snickers is clearly the better choice here.

Ashley:  Hungry? ... Grab a Snickers!

Pudding or Jello?
Amy: Not a huge fan of either, I'd much rather have some carbs, haha.  But, I suppose I'd go the pudding route.  Definitely vanilla though, no chocolate.

Ashley: Don't really like either, but I do like desserts that have pudding in them.

Turkey or chicken?
Amy: Hmm...tricky.  I suppose chicken.  I just bought some chicken lunch meat because they were out of turkey, and it's crazy good.

Ashley:  Chicken, there is more you can do with a piece of chicken.

American or Provolone cheese?
Amy: Provolone...although I only ever get it at Subway.

Ashley: American

Crackers or cookies? 
Amy: Crackers...I can have more of them.  haha...

Ashley: Crackers, they seem to be more available in my house at least.

Pretzels or chips?
Amy: Definitely pretzels, I almost never eat chips anymore.  Pretzels dipped in frosting is pretty much the most amazing dessert ever.  Try it.  You're welcome.

Ashley:  I 2nd Amy's answer.. I was with her when we discovered Pretzels in frosting... delish!

Mexican food or Japanese food?
Amy: I'm shocked to see myself typing Mexican food.  I was on an anti-Mexican food kick for awhile, but lately I have had a Chipotle craving that I just cannot get rid of.

Ashley:  Neither but if I make it myself, i'd vote Mexican food.

Chinese food or Italian food?
Amy: Italian food.  Although it has been quite awhile since I've had Chinese, and it sounds really good as well.

Ashley:  Italian! I could live on it daily.

Ice cream or cookies?
Amy: Cookies for sure.  You know me and my carbs!

Ashley:  Cookies

Pasta or pizza?
Amy: Pizza.  The crustier the better.  Is crustier a word?  Yep...I'm an English teacher.

Ashley: Pasta! mmm

Soda or juice?
Amy: Soda.  Although everyone knows it's pop, not soda.

Ashley: Pop!  = )

Chocolate bars or chocolate truffles?
Amy: I suppose chocolate bar, although I don't often have either.

Ashley:  I'd have to agree with Amy, i'm more likely to eat a Chocolate bar

Apples or bananas?
Amy: Oh, tough one.  I have at least one of each of these every day, literally.  I think I'll go with bananas though.

Ashley:  Apples

Salad or soup?
Amy: Salad.

Ashley: Salad

Cauliflower or broccoli?
Amy: Broccoli.  Cauliflower is one of the few veggies I just do not like.

Ashley: Broccoli as well.

Onion rings or french fries?
Amy: Rarely eat either of them, but I'll go with fries.

Ashley: Fries

Blizzard or McFlurry?
Amy: Another toughie.  Blizzard wins simply because there are more options.  McFlurry ice cream is better though.

Ashley:  Don't usually eat either one.

Fried or poached eggs?
Amy: I don't think I've ever had a poached egg, so fried it is.

Ashley:  Not a fan of eggs.

Crepes or pancakes?
Amy: I'm not sure I've ever had crepes, so pancakes it is!

Ashley:  Pancakes

Hash browns or roasted potatoes?
Amy: Roasted potatoes.  I like 'em chunky.  :)

Ashley:  Both!  I LOVE potatoes.


Oh, Spring Break, how I miss you and your delicious restaurants...

Oatmeal or cereal?
Amy: Oatmeal.  Easy.

Ashley:  Cereal
Your turn!!  Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment