Happy Memorial Day weekend, everyone!
We hope you're enjoying a nice long weekend with friends, family, and relaxation.
Ashley and I went for a nice walk this morning, and apparently, according this picture, needed to go slow to exercise caution of elf children. We didn't see any...maybe next time...
As we know, Memorial Day is the unofficial start of summer, so, here we are, sitting on the patio drinking rootbeer floats and talking about our plans for the summer.
Might as well document our Summer Bucket List! We let Matt play along too, so we gave each of us 3 picks for something we must do this summer. Here they are, in no particular order:
1. Go fishing.
2. Eat a nice dinner outside.
3. Go to the zoo.
4. Go to a Milwaukee Brewers game. Got the hotel booked...now just need to pick some seats!
5. Tour at least one brewery.
6. Have an official picnic. No tables allowed. Basket optional.
7. Read on the beach.
8. Run a 5k with at least one friend, preferably more.
9. Capture summer in a photograph.
Let the summer begin!
Of course, we have to take a moment to express our endless appreciation for all the people who have made huge sacrifices so that we can do any of these things. We are so fortunate, and always appreciative of those who have given everything for our country.
What is on your summer bucket list?