Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sisters: Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Today I am thankful for Amy because I always know I can look up to her.  There are plenty of things she has done for me in my lifetime that have gotten me to where I am today.  My college degree was due largely in part from her support through times when I doubted myself and others doubted me as well.  I may not thank her enough and we have our share of disagreements, but I'll always be more than happy to sit in the cold or rain to cheer her on at a race... I have to live up to the reputation she has given me and remain her Biggest Cheerleader!

Amy's Turn:

I am thankful for Ashley because she can always make me laugh, even when no one else can.  She always seems to know exactly what to say to make things better.  No matter what, I know she is in my corner, and that is a powerful feeling.  I can only hope that I do the saem for her and can be the cheerleader that she is for me, because she deserves the best.  She is smart and talented, and makes me proud to be her sister.  In a nutshell, she is a person I can always count on and who gets me in a different way than anyone else in the world.  I am a lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment