Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Spaces: Painting!

    This weekend was a big weekend for me and my house, I was able to decide the color I wanted in my powder room.  It was Valspar paint called Opal Slate .  The project took a little longer than I had hoped it would, but I am very proud of myself and the final turn-out of the room.  All I need now is to add some throw rugs which I have yet to pick out. 

This is where I started, taped off and ready to go.


This is the project in progress.  The hardest part was cutting in around the sink pipes. 

    And after a day's work and some drying time, this is the final product of my powder room painting project.   A big thank-you to Amy for assisting me when I reached the ceiling. 

I have furnished it with some of my own photography.  However I feel, now that the walls have a little color, they are in need of more decoration.  It will take some time to find the perfect piece to hang... any ideas?


Today I am thankful for my house.  It is finally turning into a "home!"

Amy's turn!  I'm thankful for Glee!  Their music always makes me smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment