Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Spaces: Pinterest Challenge!

Ashley here,
  This is my first time participating in the  Pinterest Challenge.  I chose to make a cute little vase using the items I had left over from decorating for my wedding reception.  I didn't use a hot glue gun like I should have I used quick bonding glue instead.  I would absolutely LOVE to make another one using a different pattern and different color of glass marbles but for right now, this is my final product.  I think I am going to use it for a candle holder.

                                                            

                                                                    The beginning of my project...


and the finished product.  The glare from the light puts a shadow on some of the marbles in this photo, but I'm happy with the final product!



Today I am thankful for:  Creativity!
Not everyone has it and those who do should never take it for granted. 
What perfect way to relax at the end of a long day!  Stay tuned for Amy's version of the Pinterest Challenge on Friday!

Amy's turn to be thankful!
Today, I'm thankful for Victoria's Secret yoga pants.  They're awesome.  That's about all I can say about that.  :)


2 comments:

  1. Very cute candle holder! I bet it looks very pretty when it's lit up and the light reflects off of the glass.

    ReplyDelete