Saturday, January 21, 2012

20 Questions

I've seen this survey pop up on several of my favorite blogs this week, so I figured we might as well jump on in!

1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?

Amy: Lunch and shopping with my mom/sister
Ashley: Spending time with my mom and/or Amy or just relaxing with Matt.



2) List your top three favorite TV shows.

Amy: Glee, The Office, Biggest Loser
Ashley: Grey's Anatomy, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, Say Yes to the Dress


3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?

Amy: It sounds kind of vain to say that I would rather be in them, but I'm not a big photographer, and so the alternative is my only choice.
Ashley:Take them for sure!


4) Why do you blog?

Amy: I really love to write, always have...and this gives me a great excuse to write WITH one of my favorite people!

Ashley: I'd give the same answer as Amy but I'd also add because it's an easy way to make sure we document memories.  It's sad that so many years have gone by with out documented memories.


5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…

Amy: Facebook, Hotmail, AOL, my Google Reader, and Pinterest.
Ashley: Facebook, Pinterest, Yahoo, Target, and of course Blogger!


6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?

We don't have Twitter!  It's definitely on our list of things to do...


7) List a few of your favorite snacks.

Amy: Basically anything involving PB and banana, cereal, or a bagel if I'm feeling mischievous. 
Ashley: I'm not much of a snacker...but when I do I favor granola or crackers


8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?

Amy: Nope...but definitely thinking about a dog.
Ashley:  Same as Amy! 

9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?

Amy: My phone, my computer, and my car (lame answer...probably the same for lots of people)
Ashley: I'd say my phone, my computer and my camera.


10) What’s your favorite drink?

Amy: Lately I am sooo into iced coffee with vanilla almond milk...mmmm
Ashley: I'd have to say Water...I don't like juice and am not a fan of many other things either.



11) Do you enjoy cooking?

Amy: Love it...just wish I had a little more time for it...and someone to clean up after I'm done.  :)
Ashley:  I enjoy it and but I'm still learning.



12) Do you have children?

Amy: Nope...unless you count the 160 I keep track of at work.  :)
Ashley: Nope


13) What are your favorite hobbies?

Amy: Running, reading, blogging, and crafts.
Ashley: Writing, reading, crafts, photography


14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?

Amy: I'd say I'm a little more on the shy-ish side.  Although I am quite outgoing with people I'm comfortable around.
Ashley: I'm on the shy side, very rarely like to venture out of my comfort zone.


15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?

Amy: I would worry less and be a little less stuck in my routines.
Ashley:  I need to learn to stop sweating the small stuff... if I can't change it don't worry about it.

16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Amy: Not sure why, but I LOVE Michael Douglas...and I'm a big fan of Jon Krasinski (did I spell that right?) from The Office.

Ashley: I'm not sure I really have one.  Although I do like movies with Julia Roberts and George Clooney.


17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?

Amy: Either threw an ice cream party for some of my students, or helped celebrate my Grandpa's 85th birthday.

Ashley: I think through the eyes of a 2 year old and 6 month old I do "cool" things often but I'd say the best thing for me was the celebration of my Grandpa's 85th, that was special to me.


18) Do you live near your family or far from them?

Amy: I have run to Ashley's house before...so we're quite close, and my parents are only about 10-15 minutes away.

Ashley: Same as Amy's answer except I have never run to her house before and I'm about 20 minutes from my parents and about 1/2 hour from Matts.


19) List three of your talents.

Amy: Singing (although I don't let people hear it anymore), making a 3-leaf clover with my tongue (yep, I'm that awesome), and catching things that fall out of the cabinet (but I never get to do it when someone is there to marvel at my skills...haha).

Ashley: Writing Poetry, Off the wall ideas that contribute to my creativity and I'd say teaching children, not really a talent but I am finding it hard to answer this question.


20) What is your greatest attribute?

Amy: I have surprised myself at my ability to make something difficult into something I can be proud of.

Ashley: My level of patience with situations that many other people can't be patient with.

1 comment:

  1. Another attribute you both have...the ability to make your parents proud of you on a daily basis!

    ReplyDelete