Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pinterest Addiction

The two of us have a bit of an obsession with Pinterest.

If you're not on it...you should definitely change that.  Unless, of course, you value your time and doing things other than sitting in front of the computer.  Because, let me tell you, this crazy website will surely get you sitting in front of the computer.  It's genius!

So, today, I'm going to highlight some of my favorites from one of my boards.  Perhaps this will entice me to actually get moving on some of these projects, instead of just pinning...and pinning...and pinning.

Seeing as one of my new year's resolutions is to get moving on making my office look like it belongs to an adult instead of a broke college student, I'm going to focus on my "Decorating Ideas" board.  Here are some of my favorite pins:

This is one of my first pins, from houzz.com (the link from the pin doesn't take you to the right place, otherwise I'd give the exact link), and is my first office inspiration.  I love the corner desk concept...and just now noticed there are some bib numbers on the wall.  Woo for running!

I also can't help but go back and stare at this one.  I definitely want to do this in my little mud room/laundry room/basement.  The pin is from Made By Girl, and the blog  is super adorable.  Another great thing about Pinterest...it leads you to other fun blogs!

This is one of those that I was shocked to find myself repinning, because I am sooo not a green kind of girl.  However, I find myself more and more drawn to this color combo...pretty sure this is the route I'll take with my office (since it's a pretty blank slate and I can switch it out easily if I don't like it).  The pin is originally from Canadian House and Home magazine.

And finally, I'm loving this picture.  Why on Earth did she pin a picture of a kid's room, do you ask?  I don't blame you, because I asked myself the same thing.  However, this is the blue and green combo again.  In this one, I am loving the green accent wall with the curtains.  I LOVE the curtains.  Definitely on the to-do list for the office.  This one is from Little Green Notebook.

Hope you enjoyed this mini-glimpse into my Pinterest world!  It was fun to me to take a peek back at some things I pinned awhile ago!  Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment